We have shared the official Poco C31 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Poco C31 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
The Poco Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems.
File Name: Poco_C31_MT6765_V188.8.131.52.QCRINRF_20210912.0000.00_India_10.zip
File Size: 2.24 GB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Poco C31 Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the USB driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the tool is launched, boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Load the Firmware in the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the Scatter Loading button.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see Green Tick at the End.
[*] SP Flash Tool: If you wish, you can download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, from SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the firmware on your Poco C31 device, as flashing the firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The Xiaomi Mobility LLC officially releases the ROM package shared above, and We have scanned the zip package with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.