We have shared the official Poco X3 QCN File on this page. The QCN comes as a zip package which contains the Driver, QCN File, QPST Tool, and How-to Restore Manual.
Poco X3 QCN File
The Poco QCN File allows you to repair the 3G, 2G, and LTE network issues on the devices powered by Qualcomm Chipset.
|Name||Poco X3 QCN|
|Type||QCN File for Poco X3|
|File Size||64 KB|
|How to Restore||Follow Tutorial|
How to Restore QCN File
- Download and extract the QCN package on the computer.
- After extracting the QCN package, you will get the Driver, QCN File, QPST Tool, and How-to Restore Manual.
- Install QPST Tool on the computer.
- Launch the QFIL Tool (come along with the QPST Tool).
- Enable Diag Mode on the device and connect it to the computer.
- In QFIL Tool > Click on Tools Menu > QCN backup Restore > Locate the QCN File > Click on Restore QCN.
[*] Poco Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to Download Poco Firmware page.
[*] Poco Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to Download Poco USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: The QCN File shared above is manually taken as a backup by individual users, and We have scanned the QCN package with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.