On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock Firmware (flash file)
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade the Android version of the device, Unlock the device, Remove FRP protection from the device, fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop, or any Software related issue.
Package Name: Xiaomi_Black_Shark_4_PROS2105121CN00MP4_OTA.zip
Package Size: 230 MB
How to Flash: Copy update.zip to phone memory and flash it through the recovery mode.
How to Flash or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the original Firmware (update.zip file).
- Copy the update.zip file to the root of phone memory.
- Go to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Tap on the Menu > Tap on the Choose Update Package > Select the update.zip file > Tap on OK.
- It will begin the installing process.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 device, as flashing the firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original Firmware The Xiaomi Mobility LLC officially releases the ROM package shared above, and We have scanned the zip package with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.