On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite D1S Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite D1S Stock Firmware (flash file)
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade the Android version of the device, Unlock the device, Remove FRP protection from the device, fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop, or any Software related issue.
Package Name: Xiaomi_Mi_A2_Lite_D1S_EDL_KeepNV_QPST.zip
Package Size: 955 MB
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
How to Flash or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite D1S Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the USB driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the QPST Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the tool is launched, boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Now, Load the Firmware in the QPST Flash Tool by clicking on Select button.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Success Message at the End.
[*] QPST Flash Tool: If you wish, you can download the latest version of QPST Flash Tool, from QPST Flash Tool page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite D1S device, as flashing the firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original Firmware The Xiaomi Mobility LLC officially releases the ROM package shared above, and We have scanned the zip package with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.