We have shared the official Xiaomi Mi Box 2 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Xiaomi Mi Box 2 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems.
File Name: Xiaomi_Mi_Box_2_Dredd_GiTV_1.3.112D.2199_OTA.zip
File Size: 334 MB
How to Flash: Copy update.zip to phone memory and flash it through the recovery mode.
How to Flash or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Box 2 Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the original Firmware (update.zip file).
- Copy the update.zip file to the root of phone memory.
- Go to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Tap on the Menu > Tap on the Choose Update Package > Select the update.zip file > Tap on OK.
- It will begin the installing process.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi Mi Box 2 device, as flashing the firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The Xiaomi Mobility LLC officially releases the ROM package shared above, and We have scanned the zip package with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.