We have shared the official Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Stock Firmware (Flash File)
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems.
File Name: Xiaomi_Mi_TV_4A_32Inch_22.214.171.1248-126.96.36.1999_OTA.zip
File Size: 154 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy update.zip to USB flash drive and flash it through the recovery mode.
How to Flash or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the original Firmware (update.zip file).
- Copy the update.zip file to USB Flash Drive (pendrive).
- Power Off your Mi TV.
- Boot your TV in recovery Mode by pressing OK and Back (on the TV remote) and Power Button (TV button) at the same time (press and hold till you see the recovery menu).
- In Recovery Mode, Select Apply Update from EXT > Update from Udisk > Select the update.zip.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi Mi TV 4A device, as flashing the firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The Xiaomi Mobility LLC officially releases the ROM package shared above, and We have scanned the zip package with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.