On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Xiaomi Poco M2 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Stock Firmware (flash file)
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade the Android version of the device, Unlock the device, Remove FRP protection from the device, fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop, or any Software related issue.
Package Name: Xiaomi_Poco_M2_MT6768_V18.104.22.168.QJRINXM_20200910.0000.00_India_10.zip
Package Size: 2 GB
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
Mirror 1 (GDrive)Mirror 2 (AFH)
: 2.44 GB
How to Flash
: Follow Tutorial
Mirror 1 (Free)Mirror 2 (Paid)
How to Flash or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Poco M2 Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the USB driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, SKIP the step).
- Open the SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the tool is launched, boot your device into download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Load the Firmware in the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the Scatter Loading button.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see Green Tick at the End.
Follow Complete Guidelines
[*] SP Flash Tool: If you wish, you can download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, from SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi Poco M2 device, as flashing the firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original Firmware The Xiaomi Mobility LLC officially releases the ROM package shared above, and We have scanned the zip package with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.