We have shared the official Xiaomi Qin 1s Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Xiaomi Qin 1s Stock Firmware (Flash File)
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems.
File Name: Xiaomi_Qin_1s_V1.2.2_RU_SPD.zip
File Size: 208 MB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Qin 1s Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the USB driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the SPD Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the tool is launched, boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Now, Load the Firmware in the SPD Flash Tool by clicking on Load Packet button.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Success Message at the End.
[*] SPD Flash Tool: If you wish, you can download the latest version of SPD Flash Tool, from SPD Flash Tool page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi Qin 1s device, as flashing the firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The Xiaomi Mobility LLC officially releases the ROM package shared above, and We have scanned the zip package with Norton AntiVirus Plus before sharing it online.