On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Schematic on your computer. The Schematic comes as a PDF file and contains the original Schematic Diagram.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Schematic Diagram
The Xiaomi Schematic contains the structure of symbols and connection of the circuit components and guides how the circuit components work or function.
Package Name: Xiaomi_Redmi_Note_3_Schematic.pdf
Package Size: 2 MB
How to Open: Use your favorite Browser or any PDF reader to open the file.
Uses of Schematic Diagram
- Specification: It allows you to check the complete specification and details of the respective Xiaomi device.
- Function: It allows you to understand how the circuit components work or function on the respective model.
- Exploded View: It allows you to check the exploded view and parts list of the respective Xiaomi device.
- Electrical Parts: It allows you to check the complete electrical parts list of the respective Xiaomi device.
- Repair: It helps in Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 repair. It also allows you to boot the device in EDL mode through the circuit components.
- Reference: It allows you to take the reference from the circuit components of the respective Xiaomi device.
[*] Xiaomi Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to Download Xiaomi Firmware page.
[*] Xiaomi Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to Download Xiaomi USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: www.vietmobile.vn initially shared the schematic file shared above. We have scanned the PDF file with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.