We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Stock Firmware (Flash File)
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems.
File Name: Xiaomi_Redmi_Pro_MT6797_V188.8.131.52.MHQCNDI_20161116_China_6.0.zip
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Redmi Pro Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the USB driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, SKIP the step).
- Open the SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the tool is launched, boot your device into download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Load the Firmware in the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the Scatter Loading button.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see Green Tick at the End.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device, as flashing the firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The Xiaomi Mobility LLC officially releases the ROM package shared above, and We have scanned the zip package with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.